|Season 2, Episode 17|
|Air date||January 25, 2016 (CAN)|
|Written by||Dan Signer & Howard Nemetz|
|Directed by||Adam Weissman|
|Award Show in a Box||Taste Buds|
When Geneva breaks the K-Kube world record, Jarvis decides to sponsor a competition to make the record official between Geneva and Q-Bot. Meanwhile Jarvis acknowledges Piper as being a girl after seeing her with Bowie. Piper thinks it's because her and Bowie were on a date, but when Bowie decides to break up with Piper, Piper must figure out a way to convince him to stay with her so she can win Jarvis's heart.
- Kolton Stewart as Jarvis Raines
- Charlie Storwick as Piper Gray
- Harrison Houde as Bowie Sherman
- Sydney Scotia as Geneva Hayes
- Travis Turner as Aster Vanderberg
- Ellie Harvie as Candace Wheeler/Mrs. Bubkes
Piper: [Singing to Bowie] Bowie, My heart's all doughy, I'm feeling Lowie, Without You! Bowie' Alaska's Snowy, A Baby Kangaroo is Called A Joey, I love You, Yes, I Do, It's Really True, Bowie, I love You!
Bowie: [Singing to Mrs. Bubkes] Bubkes, Thanks for Cleaning Up-kes, Piper's Filthy Office, She's A SLOB!!!!!!
- Absent: Dylan Playfair as Knox Knoxford
- The subplot of Piper and Bowie becoming a couple carries over from Award Show in a Box.
- This episode was released on Netflix on October 16, 2015, and it was aired on YTV in Canada on January 25, 2016.